Folk Patch Shirt
Capturing the perfect balance between smart and casual, this washed green Folk Patch Shirt has been cut to a boxy fit from a lightweight blend of linen and cotton. The button through front is concealed by a matching fabric placket and a neat collar neckline sits above. On the left side of the chest a square patch pocket has been added and below on the left a signature branded leather tab has been inserted into the side seam. Allowing the fabric to be rolled to suit, the sleeves have a double button and placket fastening system. Ideal for wearing over a t-shirt for a more relaxed look or buttoned throughout for more formal occasions, the hem of the body has a straight cut finish.
Since being founded in 2002 by Cathal Mcateer, Folk has set out to create well made casual clothing with a focus on quality, cut and colour. Enhanced with a characteristic British twist, each season depicts an ever-evolving design style appreciated by those seeking simple yet engaging clothing inspired by all aspects of creative design.
View More Folk at Flatspot
- 60% Linen, 40% Cotton
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Hidden Placket
- Single Chest Pocket
- Button Adjustable Cuffs
- Boxy Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).