Folk Babycord Shirt
Cut to a standard fit, this Babycord Shirt from Folk is made from lightweight 100% cotton babycord which has been dyed to a vibrant rhubarb colourway. The front is secured by small grey tone buttons which lead to a neat collar neckline and the sleeves have short placket cuffs that are fastened by the same fixtures. On the lower back sleeve panel the cord has been positioned at a 90 degree angle compared to the rest of the shirt for a subtle design feature. A shoulder yoke is included on the reverse and continues into the sleeves whilst the hem is curved for a flattering finish.
Founded in 2002 by Cathal Mcateer, Folk is known for its quietly sophisticated designs which focus on cut, quality and colour. This season features a new selection of refined, everyday pieces alongside a capsule range of apparel and accessories with custom painted artwork designed in collaboration with the Bristol based Goss Brothers.
View More Folk at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton, Baby Cord
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Button Adjustable Cuffs
- Curved Hem
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page