Champion Basic T-Shirt
Seen here in a pink colourway, this Champion Basic T-Shirt has been cut to a comfort fit from 100% cotton for relaxed, everyday wear. Carrying signature branding and coloured in the brands famous colourway of blue and red, a small embroidered ‘C’ logo patch has been stitched onto the left side of the chest and again on close to the edge of the left sleeve against a white background. Also applied using an embroidery technique, the full Champion script logo can be seen across the shoulders. For a clean finish the curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim which increases comfort and supports fit retention throughout time, whilst the body and short sleeves have straight cut hems.
Founded in 1919 Champion have a rich heritage within sportswear and made a name for themselves as the suppliers of athletic apparel to the U.S Military Academy before kitting out the stars of the NBA. Famous for their reverse weave cotton which was developed to reduce the risk of shrinkage and damage when American coaches in the 40s wanted to batch wash uniforms, the fabric remains in use today and represents a focus on quality and longevity.
View More Champion at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Embroidered Front Branding
- Embroidered Back Branding
- Applique Arm Logo
- Rib Collar
- Double Stitched Hem
- Woven Neck Labels
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page