Carhartt Tiki Mono Short Sleeve Shirt
Seen here in a blue and wax colourway, this Tiki Mono Short Sleeve Shirt is made from 3.7oz 100% viscose poplin with a repeat Polynesian-style print design with a wax inspired speckled surface texture. Cut to a loose fit, the spread collar neckline can be fully fastened to suit using black button closures, alongside this a small patch pocket has been added onto the left side of the chest and includes a small woven flag label bearing ‘Carhartt’ text branding. For a casual but refined finish, the sleeves and body have straight cut hems which allows the fabric to sit comfortably over trousers or shorts.
Introduced alongside seasonal reworks of signature silhouettes, the spring collection from Carhartt WIP looks to build upon the brands contemporary, streetwear influenced legacy through collections of impactful clothing and accessories that draw influence from ‘90s styling, tropical imagery and classic workwear, all with an underlying youthful character.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 100% Viscose
- Garment Washed
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- All-over Design
- Chest Pocket
- Woven Labels
- Loose Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).