Carhartt Record Print Short Sleeve Shirt
The Carhartt Record Print Short Sleeve Shirt features a brand new all-over print that’s looking to dominate SS20, featuring on everything from shirts to board shorts too. The lightweight viscose poplin material is perfect for hanging out by the beach, combined with a loose fit and cuban collar for the ultimate relaxed style. A straight hem across the waist and sleeves additionally offers room for layering if the weather takes a turn. In this case the body has been dressed in crisp black, contrasted by a print of the centre of records in a variety of colours.
Carhartt WIP was founded in 1989, as a subsidiary of the Detroit based workwear company founded a little over a hundred years before. It was founded under the ethos of providing the same durable quality that brought Carhartt to fame but across a range of silhouettes that appealed to a new market.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
Also Available In:
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 100% Viscose Poplin
- All Over Print
- Garment Washed
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Loose Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).