Carhartt Pocket Crewneck Sweatshirt
Adding a level of subtlety to layering, the Carhartt Pocket Crewneck Sweatshirt may look simple but it still performs with a midweight 100% cotton fabric delivering comfort year round. A loose fit combined with set in sleeves offers generous room for a natural range of motion while out and about, although it retains its silhouette thanks to a ribbed trim being added to both the sleeve cuffs and waistline. Final functional details include a small patch pocket that rests on the left chest, decorated by a simple woven label. The rest of the jumper has been finished in a timeless dark navy which pairs perfectly with a range of colours.
More than a century after Hamilton Carhart established his Detroit business, Carhartt Work In Progress (WIP) launched in London, tailoring its workwear focus for a new audience. This streetwear take on this classic utilitarian style inspired generations of kids to take to the streets and do what they love without worrying about wear and tear.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
Also Available In:
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Garment Washed
- Rib Knit Collar
- Chest Pocket
- Woven Label
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem
- Loose Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).