Carhartt Nimbus Pullover Jacket
Carhartt was established in Detroit, Michigan back in 1889. The early years found the WIP brand producing sturdy, functional garments for railroad workers. Fast forward and the brand still takes cues from it’s workwear past, often incorporating elements into the contemporary designs.
Coming in to keep your sorted throughout the winter season is the celebrated Carhartt Nimbus Pullover Jacket, with this winter edition housed in a rad Frosted Viola colourway.
The Carhartt Nimbus Pullover Jacket has been crafted in 100% Nylon Supplex, with added water repellent coating, making it super functional. Fleece lining has been added to keep you warm, while other features include the adjustable hood and bottom band, multiple pockets with hidden zips and a handy side opening for a quick blast of cool air when needed.
Carhartt branding has been placed on the left hand side of the chest, coming in the form of a woven patch label, which contrasts nicely with this Frosted Viola colourway.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 100% Nylon Taslan
- Mesh Lining
- Half Zip
- Drawstring Adjustable Hood & Hem
- Elasticated Cuffs
- Side Zip
- Two Zipped Pockets
- Woven Carhartt Label
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).