Carhartt Drift Swim Trunk
Seen here with an allover record print, the Carhartt Drift Swim Trunk is a classic silhouette with a revitalised graphic for SS20. Offering a relaxed silhouette cut from 100% nylon to ensure quick drying times to get you from the pool to being on the go in now time, with an internal drawcord securing the fit no matter what you’re up to. Pockets at the side seams help you store your essentials, with secure key storage in the back pocket. The black backdrop is detailed with record graphics adding a myriad of colour tones which pairs these shorts easily with any summer-ready colours.
Carhartt WIP was founded in 1989, taking utilitarian workwear to the streets through incorporating the timeless durability that the brand is known for with streetwear ready silhouettes. Since their outset they’ve secured high hitting collaborations with everyone from Nike to Stussy and DSM as well as being the focal point of countless pop-culture references.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
Also Available In:
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 100% Nylon
- Elasticated Waist With Drawstring
- Inner Trunk
- Quick Dry
- Two Front Pockets
- One Rear Pocket with Key Holder
- Woven Label
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).