Carhartt Detroit Jacket
Presenting a new look for Carhartt’s iconic Detroit Jacket this edition has an outer made from a blend of polyester, wool and Lycra© with a Glencheck pattern coloured in tones of grey, white and black. The front is fastened by a full length zip with a custom pull tab and the pointed collar has a black cotton corduroy outer with a durable surface that adds texture to the design. A zip secured welt pocket has been added onto the left side of the chest with a square woven label underneath showing the distinctive Carhartt logo design and two more compartments can be found on either side of the waist. Throughout the inside of the body a cotton poplin lining has been added and nylon runs throughout the sleeves. The fit of the waist and sleeve cuffs can be adjusted using snap buttons and triple stitching has been used to strengthen the construction of key seams across this style.
Reflecting Carhartt’s rich heritage within designing high grade workwear styles, the Detroit Jacket remains within the brands offering each season and has been updated for SS20 with a new wool blend fabric. A core style within the ‘Icon’ category which is at the heart of the WIP philosophy, three themes run throughout the range for this season including ‘classics’ which include styles such as this Detroit Jacket.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
Also Available In:
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 54% Polyester, 44% Wool, 2% Lycra
- Body Lining: Cotton Poplin
- Corduroy Collar
- Zip Up Front
- Adjustable Cuffs & Hem
- Two Side Pockets
- Welt Chest Pocket
- Woven Label
- Original Loose Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).