Carhartt Dash Short Sleeve Shirt
Taking utilitarian inspiration to a new high for SS20, the Carhartt Dash Short Sleeve Shirt revitalises the classic style of a mechanics shirt. Durable cotton denim fabric has been used with repeating indigo stripes which will pair perfectly with stonewash denim. Minimalist branding has been added on the left chest pocket with a woven label showcasing the Carhartt Chase logo. Straight hems across the set-in sleeves and waist generate a regular fit that offers room for a comfortable range of motion while a half zip fastening offers additional breathability. A final finish to the silhouette has been added through the folded collar.
Founded in 1889, Carhartt was initially a hard-wearing workwear company based in North West USA. As its popularity grew amongst the working-class, it inevitably found its way into urban cultures throughout the globe. This lead to the establishment of Carhartt WIP, a brand which incorporated the quality that the former was known for but into street-ready silhouettes.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton 'Hernando' Hickory Stripe Denim
- Fold Down Collar
- Half Zip Fastening
- Single Chest Pocket
- Woven Label
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).