Carhartt Collage Short Sleeve Shirt
Made from a sustainable blend of lyocell and cotton which has been garment washed for immediate comfort and smoothness, the Carhartt Collage Short Sleeve Shirt has been cut to a loose fit that’ll keep you comfortable on days by the pool. A relaxed cuban collar offers a timeless style that suits layering over a t-shirt for the ultimate laid back look, while a full-button fastening helps with generous styling options. A small patch pocket has been added to detail the left chest. The body has been dressed in black, contrasted by layered Carhartt logos that span the brands 30 year legacy.
Lyocell is derived from wood pulp and it widely considered one of the most sustainable artificial fibres. Carhartt actively encourage a more environmentally conscious production method in all of their goods, continually increasing the use of organic cotton and joining the Better Cotton Initiative in 2017 to support over 35 million cotton farmers.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 56% Cotton, 44% Lyocell Sateen
- Garment Washed
- All Over Print
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Single Chest Pocket
- Loose Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).