Carhartt Coleman Shirt
With a traditional workwear inspired silhouette, the Carhartt Coleman Shirt is made from 100% cotton poplin cut to a loose fit which is perfect for layering opportunities. It’s traditionally casual look has been elevated with a full length button fastening and flat collar and a curved hem across the waistline. It’s functionality is additionally highlighted through the zippered chest pocket and two vertical hand pockets, allowing for storage of your essentials on a day-to-day basis. The detailing includes the classic C logo alongside the company's founding place and a WIP script label on the placket.
Carhartt WIP was founded in 1989, on the hundredth anniversary of the work-wear giant’s creation. Their aspiration was to answer the demand which had grown among global sub-cultures who had worn Carhartt for decades, they did this through maintaining a level of unbeatable durability yet applying it to simple styles over streetwear ready silhouettes.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Garment Washed
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Button Adjustable Cuffs
- Zippered Chest Pockets
- Two Front Pockets
- Printed Logo
- Woven Label
- Loose Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).