Carhartt Chase Beanie
Returning in a staple colourway for 2019, The dark navy Carhartt Chase Beanie is an instant classic for both function and style. Made from 100% acrylic, this beanie has been knitted with a 9-gauge knit design meaning that a broader yarn has been used in the production process, which creates a heavier and more durable fabric staying true to Carhartt’s commitment of high quality products while maintaining a soft and comfortable finish. The material also presents a stretched rib-knit fabric to ensure a one size fits all snug fit. Additionally a rollover is adorned with a golden C logo which has been embroidered to present Carhartt’s signature logo finish while equally maintaining extra warmth.
In Carhartt WIP’s 25th year of workwear industry dominance, a consistent high quality across all of its products has been maintained and the Chase Beanie remains no different. It is a perfect addition to any outfit and can be used to further complement the other parts of the chase collection which all reflect the premium ideals behind the Carhartt name.
Please be aware that, due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship Carhartt products to customers in USA, Australia or Italy.
Also Available In:
View More Carhartt at Flatspot
- 100% Acrylic
- 9 Gauge Knit
- Embroidered Logo
- One Size
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).