Butter Goods Summit 5 Panel Cap
Butter Goods Summit 5 Panel Cap in Navy. A ‘90s inspired headwear staple made from a patchwork style blend of 65% nylon and 35% cotton, this five panel Butter Goods cap is single sized and well suited to the changing seasons. Lightweight and styled with a white trim flat peak, woven nylon side wall taping and contrast colour block panels, this new season cap is finished with an adjustable orange pull cord rear fastening and with an embroidered ‘Butter’ brand patch sewn across the crown.
Home to skaters such as Ben Gore, Casey Foley and Alex Schmidt, as well as to collaborations with brands such as DC Shoes, HUF and FTC, Butter Goods is an Australian skateboard brand founded in 2008 and sibling to both Lo-Fi and Cash Only. Pairing cut-and-sew styling with an appreciation for ‘90s hip hop, old school jazz music and impactful graphics, Butter Goods remains loyal to their own locally known, internationally connected ethos for yet another season.
View More Butter Goods at Flatspot
- 65% Nylon, 35% Cotton
- 5 Panel Cap
- Woven Label
- Adjustable Drawcord at Rear
- One Size
- Order by 12pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - £2.00 over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page