Bronze 56K Sardines T-Shirt
Referencing the cover of the 1998 album by the Beastie Boys entitled ‘Hello Nasty’, this slate coloured Sardines T-Shirt from Bronze 56k is made from 100% cotton and has been designed for casual, everyday wear. The curved neckline has a flexible ribbed trim and below on the centre of the chest a cartoon style graphic show a fish tin with three nails inside and a brown worm. The exterior has stylised ‘Bronze 56k’ lettering against a red background which adds distinctive branding to the design. For a clean finish the body and short sleeves have straight cut hems.
New for autumn/winter ‘19, this graphic tee by New York City based Bronze 56k reflects the brands ongoing influences from ‘90s culture and nostalgic imagery which they incorporate into each new season. Founded by two childhood friends Peter Sidlauskas and Pat Murray, the company has gained an international following for its light-hearted designs and stylised skate videos.
View More Bronze 56K at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton
- Rib Knit Collar
- Screen Printed Graphic
- Regular Fit
- Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
- Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
- DPD Local Next Working Day - £4.50 - FREE over £85
- DHL Next Working Day - £6.00 - FREE over £85
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here
- Channel Islands - prices start from £7.00
- Europe - prices start from £15.00
- USA - prices start from £15.00
- Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for an exchange* (*UK only) or refund.Click here for our UK Returns page