Brixton Charter Print Woven Short Sleeve Shirt
A classic summer shirt, the Brixton Charter Print Woven Short Sleeve is made from lightweight 100% cotton poplin fabric making it ideal as an additional layer or a standalone piece on warmer days. Although undoubtedly a casual piece, elevated shirting has an influence in the silhouette with a curved shirttail hem and flatpoint collar - while a full-length button fastening allows for customisability of style or fit. The patriot blue backdrop features a contrasting tropical print, with leaves in bright green colours and stalks in a contrasting white. Final functional detailing include a patch pocket on the left chest, decorated with a woven Brixton pocket.
Brixton has humble roots, originating from 2004 as a vintage headwear company founded by David Stoddard, Jason Young and Mike Chaplin. Over the past 15 years they have developed from operating in a garage to manufacturing an extensive line of garments, accessories and hardware that incorporates the laid-back styling of California’s surf community.
View More Brixton at Flatspot
- 100% Cotton Poplin
- Custom Print
- Fold Down Collar
- Button Up Front
- Chest Pocket
- Woven Label
- Curved Hem
- Regular Fit
* Order by 3pm for same day dispatch (weekdays only).
* Next day delivery is Mon-Fri only (exc. Bank Holidays).
* Saturday Delivery - order by 3pm Friday & choose the Saturday Delivery service.
* DPD Local 'Predict' Next Day Delivery - £4.50 - FREE over £80
* DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £8.00
* Saturday Delivery DPD Local 'One hour predict' - £10.00
NB. Next Day delivery is not available to some postcodes. Delivery will take 2 business days. See more info here.
* Channel Islands - prices start from £6.00
* Europe - prices start from £7.00
* USA - prices start from £16.00
* Rest of World - prices start from £20.00
For more information please see this page.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, for a refund or exchange (UK only).