Vans and DEFCON resurrect the Sk8-Hi Notchback Pro
Vans have collaborated with DEFCON to resurrect their Sk8-Hi notchback pro edition in a triple colourway capsule.
The set are engineered in three colourways with three new Multicam® patterns; Arid™, Tropic™, and Black™, that have been specifically designed to "reduce the visual and near-Infrared signature of a person in three distinct environments"... how useful these enhanced specs will be day to day is anyone's guess, but they are pretty banging with custom artwork and embossed heel stamps.
Available at Flatspot on Saturday 27th May, the tech spec is sure worth highlighting;
- Premium Waterproof and Flame Retardant Wolverine Pig Suede®
- Water-Resistant treatment on uppers
- Multicam® Nylon textiles
- Dri-Lex™ moisture management linings throughout
- Gusseted tongue
- Military detailing from DEFCON identity to BDU specs
- Vans Ultracush HD footbeds w/ custom artwork
- Hesh Goat embossed heel stamp
- Durable reverse lug outsole and knurled texture foxing tape