Things to do in : Berlin Pt.2
1. The Neue NationalgalerieÂ built byÂ Mies van der Rohe housing a rotating collection of 20th century art. Also host to amazing ledges outside.
2. Katie's Blue Cat cafe in Kreuzberg, they make their own ginger beer and make a bacon sandwich on decent bread which is actually worth eating. Â
3. Street food thursday - More stuff open in the eveningÂ
4. Pick up free drinks based on questionable colour at a trade show.
5. Drink coffee at The Barn cafe - They have two places one that they roast in too. Their Muesli is good too.
6. More coffee at Five Elephants please.