View All Shoes
View All Clothing
View All Brands
View All Skateboarding
View All Sale
You have no items in your basket
1. The Neue Nationalgalerie built by Mies van der Rohe housing a rotating collection of 20th century art. Also host to amazing ledges outside.
2. Katie's Blue Cat cafe in Kreuzberg, they make their own ginger beer and make a bacon sandwich on decent bread which is actually worth eating.
3. Street food thursday - More stuff open in the evening.
4. Pick up free drinks based on questionable colour at a trade show.
5. Drink coffee at The Barn cafe - They have two places one that they roast in too. Their Muesli is good too.
6. More coffee at Five Elephants please.