When launching the SB Lunar Oneshot, Nike described them as “A wolf in sheep's clothing”, their latest skate shoe is full of surprises.
Tested by Nike SB team riders Sean Malto and Shane O’Neill, the Nike SB Lunar One Shot was designed to be ready to wear right out of the box. The padded heel with mesh pocket, herringbone Lunarlon outsole and lightweight two-piece upper combine for a shoe that has an instant broken-in feel.
This Nike SB Lunar One Shot “Palm Camo” takes the low-cut and lightweight silhouette and dresses it with a tropical print. Palm tree camouflage in monotone Black and Greys sit under the translucent black Nike Hyperscreen, all warmed up by a ‘Safety’ Orange swoosh.
At first glance, you’d never guess you were staring at the most data-informed, wear-tested, technology-packed competitive skate shoe on the market. Keep it simple.
* Simple two piece synthetic upper.
* Contrasting orange swoosh.
* Lunarlon technology cup sole.
* Hyperscreen traction layer for durability.
* High density rubber.
* Herringbone tread pattern.
* Nike SB tongue label.
* Ready to wear straight out of the box - no break in time needed.